- Using the coconut oil, grease a 9 x 9 commercial cake pan. Line with unbleached parchment paper and grease.
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat in medium pot. Add marshmallow cream and stir together until well-blended and melted. Remove from heat.
- Add sea salt and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add cereal and stir until well-coated. Add extra cereal if you prefer a crisper treat [I do].
- Spread into greased pan, allow to cool.
- Enjoy. Sharing Optional!™
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!