This quickly rose to my absolutely favorite salad dressing! I’ve made loads of homemade recipes, but hubby still wanted store-bought Italian. Annoyed, I refused to give-up! There had to be a dressing that made salad-haters excited to eat their leafy greens. And, voila! I have found it! It is fantastic on steamed broccoli, too!
Honey-Dijon Poppy Seed Vinaigrette (dresses 4 cups mixed greens)
using good quality ingredients makes all the difference
- 2 teaspoons good-quality cider vinegar (unfiltered)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons good quality Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (or one tiny pinch of dehydrated, ground garlic)
- pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil*
1. Simply toss into an empty jar with a screw-tight lid and shake with all your might. Dress greens. Serve immediately.
Enjoy. Sharing Optional!™