If you need a recipe to toss in the freezer, this one couldn’t be easier! It is taken (and modified) from King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion** (great book!!)
- 5 ounces (1/2 cup) organic sweetened condensed milk (I like Santini, from Trader Joe’s)
- 6 to 8 ounces (2 cups) unsweetened coconut
- I suggest a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla or almond extract
- Preheat (properly) oven to 350º. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix batter until moist and well-mixed. Drop by evenly-sized spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, rotating pans halfway.
- Cool on cookie-sheets.
Theses store for a day or two in an air-tight tin. Otherwise, the batter does freeze great
**Get the book to check out LOADS of other flavor ideas. It’s jam-packed!!!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!